Your site comes with a widget called the SNO Advertisement Widget that allows you to place ads on your homepage and non-home sidebar.
Use the SNO Advertisement Widget
- Click on Widgets under the Appearance tab on the left side of your WordPress dashboard.
- Open up the Widget Area in which you want to place the advertisement.
- Drag a SNO Advertisement Widget from the center of the page into the widget area.
- Click Save in the new widget. (The Image Uploader won’t work if you skip this step.)
- Click the Upload Image icon.
- Navigate to the ad image you want placed on your site and select it.
- After the image uploads, make sure the Full Size button is checked.
- Click Insert into Post.
- Add a Title for the Widget.
- Add a Link for the advertisement.Â Make sure your link starts with “http://”.
- Click Save.
- Upload the image for the ad, just as you would any other site image.Â Be sure to upload an image in the proper size for the ad spot.
- Check your site to make sure the new ad shows up and that the new link works.
Be sure to upload an image in the proper size for the ad spot.
- Home Sidebar and Non-Home Sidebar: 300px wide
- Home Bottom Narrow: 160px wide
- Home Bottom Wide: 400px wide
- Home Main Column: 590px wide
- Home Bottom Left and Home Bottom Right: 280px