Understand widget style options.
Each widget on your site can be set to one of seven widget styles.Â For each of the seven styles, there are 5 variables:
- Header Color
- Header Text Color.
- Body Background Color
- Border Color.
- Border Thickness
Set the default widget styles.
- Click on Theme Options under the Appearance tab on the left side of your WordPress dashboard.
- Open the Widget Styles section.
- Use the color picking tools to set the colors for each of the seven widget styles.
- Set the border of the widget to the desired setting.
- In the left column, select a default style for your site.
- Click Save All Settings.
Customize each widget’s style and appearance.
In the widget style area on the Theme Options Page, you will see that one of the seven widget styles is set to be the default style for your site. Â This is the style of widget that will be used by default for all WordPress and Plugin widgets. Â All of the SNO widgets, though, have a style override option that allows you not only to set the widget to any of the seven styles, but to further customize any of the five variables. Â Any widgets that donâ€™t have the name â€śSNOâ€ť in the title will always display in the default style.