Social Media Icons
Your site has four icons built in to the navigation bars on your site: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
Add, Remove, or Edit these Links
- Click on Theme Options under the Appearance tab.
- Open the Nav Bars, Links, & General Appearance section.
- Add the URL of your social media page in the appropriate box — this will automatically generate an icon and link to your profile.
- To remove an icon, delete the URL from the box.
Add Other Social Media Icons to a Widget
There are many plugins that allow you to create icons linked to your social media tools.
- Click on Add New under the Plugins tab.
- In the search box, type “Social Media Widget”.
- When your site returns a list of plugins, click the Install link for Social Media Widget or the Social Profiles Widget.
- Activate the new plugin.
- Click on Widgets under the Appearance tab.
- Add the new widget to one of your widget areas.
- Add the URLs of your social media profiles.
- Save the widget.