NextGen Slideshow Widget
The NextGen Slideshow Widget will display a flash-based slideshow in any of your widget areas of photos from a particular gallery.
Add Slideshow Widget and Adjust Settings
- Click on Widgets under the Appearance tab on the left side of your WordPress dashboard.
- Drag a NextGen Slideshow Widget from the center of the page to one of the widget areas.
- Use the drop-down select box to choose one of the galleries you’ve already created.Â Do NOT leave this setting on “All Images” — this will create a slideshow with too many photos for your users to sort through, and it will slow down the load time of your site.
- Set the size of the of the widget to match the size of the widget area you’re placing the widget in.
- Click Save on the widget.
Widths of Widget Areas
- Home Sidebar, Non-Home Sidebar, Sports Center Sidebar: 300px wide
- Home Bottom Narrow: 160px wide
- Home Bottom Wide: 400px wide
- Home Main Column: 590px wide
- Home Bottom Left and Home Bottom Right: 280px