NextGen Gallery Widget
The NextGen Widget creates a thumbnail gallery display in any of your widget areas.Â By default, it randomly displays 4 images from all galleries.Â You can set it to display photos from any specific gallery, and you can add as many instances of this widget on your site as you want.
Add Gallery Widget and Adjust Settings
- Click on Widgets under the Appearance tab on the left side of your WordPress dashboard.
- Drag a NextGen Widget from the center of the page to one of the widget areas.
- Set the number of photos you want displayed.
- Select whether you want Recent or Random photos to be displayed.
- Choose “Only which are listed” from the drop-down menu.
- Type the ID number of a gallery in the Gallery ID box.Â You can find gallery ID numbers by clicking on Manage Gallery under the Gallery tab.
- Click Save on the widget.