The navigation bars of your site are controlled by using the WordPress Menu Editor. Â This Menu Editor allows you to build up to two navigation menus out of Pages, Categories, Subcategories, and Links.
Edit navigation menus.
- Click on MenusÂ under the AppearanceÂ tab on the left navigation section of your WordPress dashboard.
- On the top right, you’ll see two menus: Top MenuÂ and Bottom Menu. Â Click on the menu you want to edit.
- In the left column, you’ll see three boxes: one for links, one for categories, and one for pages. Â Put a check next to any of the elements you want added to your navigation bar.
- Click Add to Menu.
- You’ll now see that those elements are listed in your menu on the right.
- You can now drag and drop them into any orderÂ that you want.
- If you want an item to appear in a drop-down menu off one of the other elements, simply drag it to the rightÂ so that it is indented.Â Beginning with Version 4.3, all SNO designs support unlimited levels of drop-down elements.Â On versions prior to 4.3, SNO designs only support one level of drop-down elements.
- Click Save MenuÂ in the top right, and your new menu choices will now appear on your site.