Leaderboard ad position above header.
Your site is built with a space just above your header area for a leaderboard ad to be displayed.Ā A leaderboard ad in an industry standard ad size (728px wide by 90px tall).Ā There is a section on your Theme Options page for adding and displaying your leaderboard ad.Ā The leaderboard ad area can display three different types of ad (static, ad-serving, and ad-tag)
- A StaticĀ ad image will simply display the same ad every time the page loads.Ā It will link to your advertiser’s site (if you enter a URL).
- Ad ServingĀ is the setting you should used if you’ve signed up for SNO’s Ad-Serving add-on.Ā If you are using Ad-Serving, click hereĀ for directions on how to add ads.
To display a StaticĀ leaderboard ad, follow these steps.
- Create the new ad in PhotoShop. Ā The size of your ad should be set to 728 pixels wide by 90 pixels tall.
- Go to your Theme OptionsĀ page.
- Click on the “Click to Upload Leaderboard Ad Image” button in the Leaderboard section on the Theme Options page.
- After the image has uploaded, make sure the “Full Size” button is highlighted and then click the “Insert into Post” button.
- Type the URL that you want the ad to link to in the “Leaderboard Advertisement Link” box.Ā Make sure this URL starts with “http://”.
- Click Save Settings at the bottom of the Theme Options page.