Your site comes preloaded with a text header that displays the name of your news publication and the tagline that’s set on the General Options page (under the Settings menu).
Change your header graphic.
- Create the new header in PhotoShop. Â The maximum width for your new header is 960 pixels, and the height should be set to 100px (you can use a larger height).
- Your header will look best if you create it with a transparent background. Â That way the the gradient/color in the background of the header will show through. Â Save your header image as a .png file in order to ensure transparency.Â You can also build your background in PhotoShop and save the file as a .jpg.
- Go to your Theme OptionsÂ page.
- Click on the “Click to Upload Header Image” button in the Background and Header Options on the Theme Options page.
- After the image has uploaded, make sure the “Full Size” button is highlighted and then click the “Insert into Post” button.
- In the boxes labeled heightÂ and width, type in the height and width of your new image.
- Click the Save All Settings button on the Theme Options page.