A favicon is the small graphic that appears next to the address bar in your Web browser.Â Your site comes preloaded with a favicon graphic.
Change the favicon graphic.
- Create the new favicon in PhotoShop. Â The size of your favicon should be set to 16 pixels wide by 16 pixels tall.Â Click hereÂ to find tools for creating a favicon.
- Your favicon will look best if you create it with a transparent background. Â Save your favicon image as a .ico or a .png file in order to ensure transparency.
- Click on Theme Options under the Appearance tab on the left side of your WordPress dashboard.
- Click on the “Click to Upload Favicon Image” button in the Favicon section on the Theme Options page.
- After the image has uploaded, make sure the “Full Size” button is highlighted and then click the “Insert into Post” button.
- Click Save All Settings.