Whenever your site displays a list of items (lists of headlines in the category widget or lists of recent stories on the permalink page), your site will, by default, display a black arrow in front of each item in the list.
Add a custom bullet point image.
- Create the new bullet point image in PhotoShop. Â The size of your bullet point should be set to 16 pixels wide by 16 pixels tall.Â Click hereÂ to find tools for creating a bullet point.
- Your bullet point will look best if you create it with a transparent background. Â Save your image as a .png file in order to ensure transparency.
- Click on Theme Options under the Appearance tab on the left side of your WordPress dashboard.
- Click on the “Click to Upload Bullet Point Image” button in the Bullet Point section on the Theme Options page.
- After the image has uploaded, make sure the “Full Size” button is highlighted and then click the “Insert into Post” button.
- Click Save All Settings.