Depending on which design you have, there are various options for changing the background of your site.Â On all designs, the colors of the background can be changed, but on both the Herald and Enterprise designs, there is an additional option of uploading a custom background image.
Change the background image.
- Your new background image can be as small or large as you want it.Â You can use a large photo or a small image to create a patterned background.Â Click hereÂ to find tools for creating a background pattern.
- Go to your Theme OptionsÂ page.
- Click on the “Click to Upload Background Image” button in the Background and HeaderÂ section on the Theme OptionsÂ page.
- After the image has uploaded, make sure the “Full Size” button is highlighted and then click the “Insert into Post” button.
- If you’re using a small image for a pattern, you should the image to be Tiled.Â If you’re using a large image without tiling, you should set the background color to blend with your image.
- Set the Outer Background option to “Pattern/Image.
- Click Save Settings at the bottom of the Theme Options page.