Add a Featured Athlete Profile
- Click on¬†New¬†under the Featured Athlete¬†tab on the left navigation section in the WordPress dashboard.
- Enter the player’s name and sport in the title¬†box.
- Enter the story about the player in the main text box.
- Make sure to enter the Sport¬†for the player — this selection will be used by WordPress to place the appropriate profiles on the appropriate schedule/results page.¬† (For example, if a user of your site clicks on Football in the schedule on the Sports Center page, they’ll see not only the football schedule, but also any football featured athletes.)
- Fill out the remaining fields of information.¬† If you leave a field blank, it simply won’t be displayed on your site.
- Upload a photo just like you would any other photo to your site.
- Click Publish.