Multimedia Page Video
If you want to add a video to a story, follow these directions.
- Host your video at a third party hosting site such as Vimeo, SchoolTube, YouTube, or one of the many other sites out there.
- CopyÂ the video’s embed code from the third party host.
- Create a new story on your site.
- Paste the embed code in the video embed code custom field box for this story.
- If you would like a video credit line to appear beneath the video, fill in the videographerÂ box.
- If you would like this video to appear in the Featured Multimedia spot on the Multimedia page, select the category Featured Multimedia.
- Otherwise, assign it to one of the multimedia page categories.
- Click Save/Publish.
Display a video in the Top Stories box
In the Multimedia Page section on the Theme Options page, there’s an option to display videos in the Top Stories box.Â Make sure this is enabled, and then assign your story with a video embed in the video custom field to the Top Stories category.