Email Addresses Add-On
This add-on feature allows you to create up to 100 email accounts on your domain name.
Â Create Email Addresses
- Go to http://www.websitesettings.com.
- Enter your FTP username and password (These are different than your WordPress username and password).Â If you don’t know your username and password, please submit a helpdesk ticket at sno.zendesk.com.
- Click on your website name.
- Click on the tab labeled email accounts.
- Click AddÂ to add a new address.
- Fill out all the required fields.
- Click Add.
Accessing Email Accounts
- Have your email users go to http://webmail.yoursiteurl.com (replace “yoursiteurl.com” with your actual URL).
- To make accessing these accounts easier, you can add the URL from the previous step into a footer link on your site (Do this by clicking on Theme Options under the Appearance tab on your site).Â You’ll see a spot in the bottom right column to add a footer link.