Your site includes a scrolling sports score box widget that can be set to display in any of your widget areas.Â
Note: if you have the Sports Center add-on package, the Sports Scrollbox will automatically be populated with games you’ve added using the Sports Center scheduling tools.
STEP 1: Add a Sports Score
- Click on Add NewÂ under Sports Score on the left navigation bar in the WordPress dashboard.
- Enter placeholder text in the title box.Â This title will not be displayed on the site, but it is necessary to ensure that your score is saved properly in the database.
- Fill out the fields for Date, Score, Opponent’s Score, Opponent, and Sport.
- If the sport result is a “placement” rather than a score, simply type the placement in the Score box and leave the Opponent’s Score box blank.
- Click Publish.
STEP 2: Add the Sports Scrollbox Widget to your Homepage
- Click on the Widgets link under Appearance on the left navigation bar in the WordPress dashboard.
- Open up the widget area in the right column in which you want the scrollbox added.
- Drag a copy of the SNO Sports Scrollbox widget from the center of the page into this widget area.
- Add your School Name in the widget.
- Configure the other widget settings to your preferences.
- Click Save.