Your Web site comes with a widget that displays links to other Web resources.Â Like articles, you can use Link CategoriesÂ to group and display links on your site.Â Follow the steps below to add links and link categories to your site.
Add a link.
- Click on Add NewÂ under the LinksÂ tab on the left navigation bar in the WordPress dashboard.
- Fill out the name, Web address, and description fields.Â The fields in the advanced options section are optional to fill in.
- Click the box to add the link to an existing category, or click the Add New CategoryÂ link to create a new category.
- Click the Save button.
Add a Links Widget to your site.
- Click on WidgetsÂ under the AppearancesÂ tab on the left navigation bar in the WordPress dashboard.
- On the left side of your page you’ll see a box with the word “Links” in it.
- Click the add button on the “Links” box, and it will be added to one of your sidebars.
- Click Save Changes.